Trackman Vacancy 2015 Helper Point Man Group-D Indian Railways
South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 (Indian Rail)
Recently SCR (South Central Railway) invites application for recruitment of Trackman, Helper, Assistant Point Man posts. You can download the application form from the site scr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Employment notification Number RRC/SCR/Group-D/1/2013 of SCR described about this recruitment. The details of this Group D vacancy are given below.
Indian Railways Group D vacancies details
There are three posts mentioned in this notification namely Trackman, Helper-II and Assistant Point Man. The Pay Band 1 of Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade-pay of Rs.1800/- per month. The total numbers of vacancies are 1979 for Trackman, 440 posts for Helper-II and 382 posts for Assistant Point Man and Grand Total = 2801. Education qualification and age limit for all aforesaid posts is same, given below.
Qualification & Eligibility
- Education Qualification: For all aforesaid posts candidates must has 10th passed or ITI or equivalent. Candidates who waiting for result mentioned in education qualification are not eligible.
- Age Limit (as on 01 Jan 2014): Lower age limit for these posts is 18 years and upper age limit 30 years as on 01 January 2014. 5 years age relaxation in Upper age limit for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years of UR-PWD, 15 years for SC/ST-PWD and 13 years of OBC-PWD candidates is available.
How to apply?
- Application form: First of all you need to download application form from the link posted below. Go to the link and click on Application Form (Annexure-1). Fill the desired information regarding Railway Recruitment Cell notice. After fill the form send this form to the office address of SCR.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through Demand Draft of SBI or any other nationalized bank or IPO. Application fee exempted for SC/ST, PWD, Women Candidates, and Ex-serviceman.
- Date & Time of Closing: 30 September 2013, 17:00hrs.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, after then Physical test and lastly Medical Examination. If you want to about admit card, result, answer key, cut off the examination then click on Google Plus button of GroupResult.in, we will notify you via our Google-Plus Page.