TNPSC Online Application Form, www.tnpsc.gov.in, tnpscexams.net
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
www.tnpsc.gov.in is invited for the online application. TNPSC full form is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. This time applications are invited for the recruitment of Assistant Surgeon Vacancies. You get more information about recruitment at the bottom of the post, just click on more details page.
TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2013
- Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon
- Total Number of vacancies: 2595 post
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Education Qualification: If you want to apply for this post than you should have MBBS Degree from any documented university, more details available on the bottom.
- Age Limitation: Maximum age for this post is 35 years (as on 01.07.2013); Age relaxation is also available as per Indian Government Rule. Please visit the link which is posted at the bottom.
How to apply for this TNPSC Jobs 2013?
- Application Form: You can apply for this post online if you are interested, first of all go to the site www.tnpsc.gov.in and follow the instruction and also read carefully all the terms before start apply. You can also fill the form on the site http://tnpscexams.net/ tnpsc_102013/index.php. www.tnpscexams.net is also official website for TNPSC Exams. First of all go to the site tnpscexams.net and fill all required details as per asked by TNPSC.
- Application Fee: Application fee for unreserved category (General, OBC) is Rs. 175/- and for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) it is Rs. 50/- only.
- Last Date: 19.07.2013
Examination and Important Dates:
- Selection Procedure: After the filling all criteria of this post, you have to give written test and interview.
- Exam date: N/A
- Admit Card date: 15 days prior to examination, you can download hall ticket from the site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Result date: After the examination we will notify you, please click on Google plus button.
Useful Links and Reference
For more details [Click Here]
Apply Online Now