South India Bank 2013 Recruitment, Clerk Job, Application Form
South India Bank Recruitment 2013
Recently South India Bank invites for application form to the post of Probationary Clerks. The recruitment notification has been released along with application from you can download the same from the site southindianbank.com. Here on GroupResult.in you will get information about recruitment like how to apply, qualification and eligibility, last date etc. Read below for more information regarding South India Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013.
South India Bank Vacancies Details
There are total numbers of vacancies 28 posts. The name of the post is Probationary Clerk. For Grade pay and pay scale you need to visit the official notification, the link of advertisement is posted at the end of this post. After this we are going to discuss about qualification and eligibility required for this job. Friend vacancies are available region wise (State), for WB it is 15 posts available, of Odisha 04 posts, 03 posts for Assam, 03 for Chhattisgarh, 02 post for Tripura, 01 posts for Nagaland.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates are require to pass Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science Stream or 50% marks for Arts and other. The more details available in PDF format download from here.
- Age Limit: Candidates upper age 26 years as on 31 August 2013. Age relaxation will also available as per Category and notification.
How to apply?
- Application Form: Candidates require downloading the application form from the official site. And fill the same with appropriate information regarding recruitment notice and send the same to office address, office address you can get from the official website or advertisement.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250 for General and OBC category, for reserved category it is Rs. 50/- like SC/ST and friends application fee paid through Demand Draft in favor or South India Bank, Payable at Kolkata.
- Closing Date: Last date of submission application form is 05 Nov 2013
Candidates selected on the basis of his/her performance in written examination and personal interview. You can also download the admit card or hall ticket of the examination form GroupResult.in. Get latest information regarding bank job 2013 by one click on Google Plus button. We share our post directly on Google Plus profile.
Application form, Notification in PDF – Download Now >>