RBI Job 2013, Assistant Post, Online Application Form, Exam Date
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment 2013
RBI has invited for the online application for the Govt job in Assistant post, all the eligible candidates will fill form by online from 30 – O5 – 2O13. This application is available for maximum state in India. You can fill the form for all state which you want, but you have to good knowledge of language of proficient state. Office wise seats are available in RBI Jobs 2013. There are lots of branch of RBI available in India, these are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi. Details of Recruitment of Assistant Job, Online Application form, Examination date are as under;
RBI Recruitment 2013
- Name of the Post: Assistant Post
- Total Number of Vacancies: 574 vacancies; this vacancies are RBI office wise read more details in PDF document, link is posted below.
- Education: Educational Qualifications as on O1-O5-2O13, 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university, SC/ST/PWD only pass required, knowledge of word processing in computer, proficient in the language (write, speak, understand)where you will apply.
- Age: As on O1-O5-2O13; minimum age 18 and maximum age 28 years.
How to apply?
- Online Application Form: If you are eligible and want to apply than visit the site www.rbi.org.in. Online application has been started from 3O-O5-2O13. The direct link for the online application form is http://ibpsreg. sifyitest.com/ rbimay13/.
- Application Fee: For general and OBE it is Rs. 400/- and for SC/ST/PWD/EXS/Staff it is NIL.
- Last date: 2O-O6-2O13
The examination will be held online, in which you will have 2 Hrs for 200 question, in which subjects contains Reasoning, Mathematics, General Awareness, English, Computer Knowledge (40 marks each).
Online application commencement: 3O-O5-2O13
Last date of online application: 2O-O6-2O13
Examination dates: 2O-O7-2O13, 21-O7-2O13, 27-O7-2O13, 28-O7-2O13 (Tentative schedule)
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
Click here for more details (PDF)