RTET Online Apply Form 2013, examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in, Teacher
RTET 2013 Exam (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test)
Recently Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) invites for online application form to the examination of RTET 2013-14. Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 is very important examination for the student of Rajasthan. Now candidates can fill the application form using the site examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in. The details of examination, exam date, exam syllabus, how to apply is given below for your convenience on GroupResult.in. Read below for further information regarding this test.
RTET 2013 – 2014 Examination Details
Then name of examination is Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013. This examination will be held for two levels as other TET examination. First level will be for Class I to V and Second Level Class VI to VIII. Class I to V known as Primary Class and Class VI to VIII known as Upper Primary Class. On examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in you find your admit card for examination after submission and last date of application form.
Eligibility and Qualification
- Education Qualification for Level 1 – Candidates should have certificate of 12th or Higher Secondary with minimum 45% marks and also have 2 years diploma.
- For Level 2 Education Qualification – For this level candidates should be degree of Graduation with 1 year Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed).
How to apply online?
- Online Registration Form: Candidates may apply through the website examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in. This is official portal for registration. First of all open the page and download “Vigyapti” read this carefully and after reading all things carefully click on Apply online link. Fill the desire information regarding Teacher Eligibility Test and click on submit button. The details application fee is given below along with closing date of online registration.
- Application Fee: Rs. 400/- for Level 1 or Level 2 and Rs. 600/- for Level 1 and Level 2 through Blank Application Form RTET and for downloading application form visit examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Last date: 18 November 2013 is closing date for application form.
Online Registration Commence: 24 October 2013
Closing date or Registration: 18 November 2013
Application Fee Submission: 24 October 2013
Last date of Application Fee: 17 November 2013
We discuss above Online Application, Process of Depositing Exam Fee, Step by Step Process for Filling Online Forms, Instruction for RTET 2013. Now you can click on Google Plus button for admit card / hall ticket, answer key, results intimation direct to your Google Plus profile. Rajasthan Teacher Examination Patter and syllabus you can download using these steps first of all open the aforesaid page and click on Syllabus-Level-2 and Syllabus-Level-1 link. Very useful and important link is given below for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013.
RTET Application Form, Syllabus, Vigyapti – CLICK HERE >>