July 2013 CTET Online Application Form, Admit Card, Result .nic.in
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) July 2013 by CBSE
Student are very happy to fill the CTET form again for July 2013 Exam. CBSE is again inviting for CTET examination 2013. If you want to apply for the CTET July 2013 exam then you can apply for it online via site www.ctet.nic.in. For more details and qualification read below.
What is the eligibility Criteria for CTET 2013 Exam?
There are two stage of Teacher, first is Primary and second in Junior. The eligibility criteria are as under:
- For Primary Level Teacher – Class 01 – Class 05
- For Junior Level Teacher – Class 06 – Class 08
- For primary level teacher candidates should be possess 50 % in Intermediate / 12th / XII and 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or BSTC
- For Junior Level Teacher (Class 06 – 08) candidates have graduation and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
For Paper 1 or 2:
- General and OBC = Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 250/-
For both Paper 1 and 2:
- General and OBC = Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 400/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Written Exam of CTET Feb 2016.
How to Apply for CTET July 2013?
If you are interested and want to apply, then visit the site www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in. Last date of online application is posted below. Fill the correct information and take the print of same, attach your relevant document and send it to address given below:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1 -2, Institutional Area
I.P Extn, Patparganj,
Delhi- 110 092
Download Admit Card of CTET July 2013 Examination:
After the completing the form CBSE release the admit card and examination center. You will be able to download the admit card form the site www.ctet.nic.in and the examination center of your CTET will printed on Admit Card alongwith your roll number and registration ID. Admit card will publish soon for 28 July examination.
CTET Result July 2013: After the examination CTET will publish the merit list and results on CTET 28 July examination on the site www.cbseresults.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in, you can also subscribe your email address for future notification about CTET examination and results.
Useful schedule of CTET 2013 Examination:
- Opening date of Registration: 15 – 03 – 2013
- Last date of apply: 16 – 04 – 2013
- Exam date of Paper I: 28 – 07 – 2013
- Exam date of Paper II: 28 – 07 – 2013
References and resources:
Official website: www.ctet.nic.in
Apply Online Click Here
For more details Click Here (PDF)