Chandigarh Police Recruitment (chandigarhpolice.nic.in)
This time we got other constable vacancies from Chandigarh. Department of Chandigarh Police invites for online application form to the recruitment of 94 posts for Police Constable for SC category. The candidates can download the full notification from the link posted at the end of this post of www.thejobresults.com. The details like qualification, age limit, how to apply are given below for your ease, read now.
Chandigarh Police Vacancy details 2013
As per notification of Chandigarh Police there are total number of vacancies are 94 posts. The name of the posts is as per we aforesaid i.e. Constable. Pay Scale for this post is Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-. You can also get qualification and age limit details below.
Qualification and Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Candidates require 12th class passed out from any recognized board for this vacancy.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit set as 18 years and upper age limit 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is as per notification and Govt. Rule.
How to apply online?
- Online Registration Form: The entire eligible candidates can apply through Chandigarh Police Department website i.e. Chandigarhpolice.nic.in. First of all visit the site and click on career or recruitment link, this link will redirect you the vacancy page of website. Fill the desired information regarding the recruitment. Last date and application fee details are as under.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- by Bank draft in favor of Section Officer/Accounts, UT Police Head Quarter, Payable at Chandigarh.
- Last date: Closing date of online registration is 15 Nov 2013 and receipt application form last date is 30 Nov 2013.
All the applicants will be selection on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test and PMT. The date of physical examination is February 2014 (tentative). After this PET written test, driving test and interview will be held.
Commencement of online registration: 01 October 2013
Closing date of online registration: 15 November 2013
Receipt of application form: 30 November 2014
Tentative exam month: February 2014
We discussed above recruitment of constable in Chandigarh Police, you can also get some useful tips and news in your email inbox, if you click on Google Plus button. The direct links are posted below for your convenience.
Visit Chandigarh Official Website and Notice – CLICK HERE >>